Day 10: Epsidoe 1 of my Podcast

    

       Today I finally got myself together and made a video of me playing music. I've been in a stupor all week trying to figure out exactly how I'm going to pull this off. I usually play 3 to 4 gigs a week, so I figured I'd do the same with these videos. It'll be just like playing my regular gigs except I'm only playing one song and telling some stories and jokes. People can tip me through Venmo and PayPal. I don't know? It just feels like a way for me to keep things moving as much as possible through these times. Trying to keep some semblance of normalcy. Hopefully with the videos and banjo lessons I teach and video editing I can make enough money to weather this storm.
     In the meantime I've decided to take up gardening as much as I possibly can. I have a little bit of room outside of my south facing window in my apartment. The area is kind of shady most of the day as my neighbor's stairs overhangs the area and there are other buildings and fences blocking a lot of sunlight, but I figure I'll give it a try. Cucumbers, tomatoes, peas and stuff like that because it can climb the fence.
     The young fisherman that I met the other day at the beach got in touch with me yesterday! He's willing to answer all my questions about fishing! However, he has come down with a sever illness with flu symptoms. I hope his going to be alright! It's crazy because he was the one who told me the other day that he thinks this Coronvirus is a bunch of hype.
     I went for some long walks today. My local grocery store was not too crowded. The attitude in the place has definitely changed though. I mean, the attitude of the whole world has changed. People are in a stupor I think. It's a lot to process in such a short time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 14 & 15 Is it over? Or is it just getting started?

Week One of the Global Coronavirus Pandemic

Day 13: Paying Bills During a Global Pandemic