Day 14 & 15 Is it over? Or is it just getting started?

      Yesterday was too frantic to write in this journal. I woke up to an article from a friend that 5G broadband is really the culprit for all this because 5G is weakening people's immune system and that the Coronavirus is a bioweapon etc.. I don't even know what all it said as I write this the day after, but whatever it said it got me all riled up. Being riled up is not a necessarily bad thing. I'm grateful my friend sent me the article because it resounded as being true to me.
       The world I've lived in my entire 43 years of life has been an anomaly. Never in recorded history have people this extravagantly. Kings and queens may have lived lives of decadence, but not on the scale that the masses live these days. It's mostly because of petroleum that people can live this way and petroleum is a limited resource and therefore this life I've known will come to an end sometime. I don't necessarily wish for it to end, but it only makes sense that it will end.
       Anyways, yesterday morning I decided to turn off my cell phone all day long. I plan on using it in the morning, when I wake up and the evening before I go to bed to sleep. If 5G is messing with my immune system and other bodily functions, then I want to reduce my cell phone usage as much as possible. Furthermore, turning my cell phone off for the majority of the day will also allow me to focus more on the present; no interruptions from text messages and phone calls.
       I spent most of the day making plans for how I am going to deal with the fallout from this global pandemic and how I'm going to boost my immune system to help me fight off this virus if I get it.
      It seems like a lot of people think this thing is almost over now? I hope they are correct. I'm still preparing for the worst because I personally think this thing is still just getting started. However, I'm definitely not going to force my opinion on anyone else. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion just as much as I am. Donald Trump wants to open all the businesses back up and get Th eeconomy going again. I think that would be a bad idea because I think this virus is going to start spreading a lot more and if people just go about their regular business it's going to spread the virus even worse.
      I think this YouTube channel called "Peak Prosperity" is a good and reliable source of information right now: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD2-QVBQi48RRQTD4Jhxu8w

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week One of the Global Coronavirus Pandemic

Day 13: Paying Bills During a Global Pandemic