Day 12: Calm Before the Storm?

      Today was a calm day. I am skeptical that this might be the calm before the storm of the century, but today was calm. If I had to say I am stressed out by anything, it would be the fact that I'm trying to get prepared for any scenarios I imagine coming ahead.

Here are some things that occupy my brain power right now:

1 Staying healthy: How do I avoid getting/spreading the Coronavirus and what should I stock up on in case I do get it? Right now I'm washing my hands a lot, using hand sanitizer on things coming into my apartment (including myself when I go out). I made some sanitizer spray out of whiskey and apple cider vinegar to spray on my clothes when I come home from a store or any place I may have possibly been exposed to the coronavirus. I take colloidal silver, Chaga mushrooms, vitamin C, vitamin D, a multivitamin, elderberry syrup as needed,

2 Finances:
I have very little money in savings. I have very little money coming in. Do I use my cash or use my credit cards first? So far I've been using my credit cards, except to buy groceries; I buy groceries with my cash because I figure food is real and deserves real currency. 

3 Gardening: No one knows how long the food supply will last and I want to be prepared. So far I've bought gardening soil, chicken manure, buckets to grow plants in, vegetable seeds, and plenty of things to get some vegetables growing. I've put a couple hundred dollars on my credit cards for gardening so far.

4 Making money with my music: This might seem lame to some, but I've spent 20 years being a professional musician. I'm not quick to let go of what I've built with my music and the money I bring in with it. I've been making videos of me performing online and people have been tipping me fairly well so far. I'd like to keep music performance my main source of income, if possible, as I feel I have created a type of music that is unique enough to be valuable to the world. I've bought some new sound equipment to make the videos as high quality as possible. My hope is that the high quality will be appreciated. I am also giving banjo lessons. 

5 Protecting myself if we should slip into a state of martial law: Do I need to find a gun somewhere? Ugh! I usually have someone around me that has guns. I am pro gun, but I've never had enough money to buy myself one.Can I even get ammo if I do buy a gun?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 14 & 15 Is it over? Or is it just getting started?

Week One of the Global Coronavirus Pandemic

Day 13: Paying Bills During a Global Pandemic